[Stay on top of transportation news: Get TTNews in your inbox.]
Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corp. realigned its business structure by creating four new operating divisions, the company announced on May 4.
The Danbury, Connecticut-based logistics and technology solutions provider said the divisions will cover supply chain components for intermodal, transportation and warehousing, freight forwarding and managed services. . They will align existing business units with common markets, modes and services.
“By consolidating into operating divisions in a market-based modal alignment, Odyssey is in a unique position to drive bottom-up synergy, optimization and organic growth,” CEO Keith Hancock said in a statement. “We are creating a combined and concise value proposition that is further strengthened by targeted acquisitions and effective support structures around the world.”
Odyssey also announced several promotions and new assignments within its leadership team:
• Glenn Riggs has been appointed Chief Strategy Officer.
• Michael Pozzi has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer.
• Laura Sheehy has been appointed Director of Human Resources.
• Ken Stratton has been named president of the intermodal division
• Bill Ritter became president of the transportation and warehousing division.
• Kevin Kelly has been named president of the freight forwarding division.
• Charlie Midkiff became President of the Managed Services Division.
“This new divisional structure allows us to more effectively manage our collective businesses, simplifies our messaging in the logistics market, streamlines operational reporting and creates business combinations that can respond more effectively to growth opportunities given the platforms of common fashion and service within each division,” said Cosmo Alberico. , President and Chief Operating Officer. — Transportation topics
Want more news? Listen to today’s daily briefing below or head here for more information: