- Career site Comparably has released its fourth annual ranking of companies with the best corporate culture.
- Comparatively used anonymous employee reviews over a 12 month period to develop its ranking.
- These assessments included 50 questions making up 20 different measures, such as work-life balance and compensation.
- At the top of the list of companies with more than 500 employees was Google.
- Check out Comparably’s full listings here.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
When choosing an employer, it’s important not only to enjoy the work you do, but also to be happy with the overall workplace environment and the benefits that come with it.
Career website Comparably just released its fourth annual ranking of top companies with the best corporate culture. To do this, Comparably anonymously asked employees of 60,000 U.S. companies from December 1, 2019 through December 1, 2020 50 questions about their level of satisfaction with company culture.
The questions cover 20 key metrics related to professional development, work-life balance, and benefits, among other topics.
For example, employees were asked questions about how they felt at work such as “Do you generally look forward to coming to work every day?” and “Do you feel exhausted at work?” Employees were also asked about compensation, for example “Do you think you are paid fairly?”
Among large companies or those with more than 500 employees, Google ranks first, followed by Adobe and HubSpot. Some other companies outside of technology that make the list include Farmers Insurance and Boston Consulting Group.
Here are the 25 top companies with the best corporate culture in 2020. Employee quotes are from Comparably. You can read the full lists on Comparably here.