Ireland’s biggest circus is looking for a few clowns to join its team
The famous Irish circus is looking for clowns to join its team.
Tom Duffy promises some amazing shows over the next year or so, and as part of it all, they’ll need help with a number of roles.
Performers have roles in all kinds of fields – with truck drivers, mechanics, billers, electricians, and general operations managers needed to keep the show on the road.
Among the long list of vacancies they have are some “hilarious” clowns, but they have warned that no old jokes will be accepted.
They said: “Ireland’s favorite circus will be back on the road soon, touring towns and villages across the country.
“We now have vacancies for the following positions:
- Heavy Truck Drivers – Trailer towing experience is required.
- Factors – Experienced billers are needed to complement our billing team.
- Mechanical – preferably with previous experience in a circus.
- Electricians – preferably with previous circus experience.
- General circus agents – previous circus experience is preferred.
- Clowns – you must be hilarious … no old jokes accepted !!
“For most positions, we can provide good quality accommodation and a fun working environment, with the ability to see all counties across the country.
“If you are interested send us a message with confidence, or an email to [email protected]”
For the latest news delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for our free newsletter